Post with cooking videos
1 1/2 to 2 pounds pork tenderloin
6 nectarines, quartered and pitted
10 cambray onion
3 tbs Tequila
2 tbs Hoisin sauce
2 tbs soy sauce
2 tbs sesame oil
2 tbs grated ginger
2 cloves garlic
3 tbs roasted sesame seed
1. In a small bowl, combine nectarines, cambray onion. Tequila, Hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and roasted sesame seed.
2. Cut pork 1/2 lenght.
3. Place pork tenderloin in medium casserrole dish.
4. Coat with marinade. Cover casserolle dish with plastic wrap. Refrigate at least 2 hours.
1 pounds soybean meal
1 onions red chopped
2 carrots chopped
3 celery chopped
3/4 pound mushrooms chopped
1 sweet yellow pepper chopped
5 medium cans tomatoes crushes
1 larges cans whole peeled tomatoes
6 chile de arbol
3 tbs dried sweet basil
3 tbs dried oregano
3 tbs dried chive
2 tbs dried mustard
2 tbs dried lemon & pepper salt
2 tbs dried cilantro leaves
1 tbs white pepper
4 garlic minced fine
1/4 cup olive oil extra-virgin
1. Chopped & vegetables
2. Cooks soybean meal & olives oil
3. Melt onions & garlics
4. Put ingredient in larges pot
5. Cook very low simmer open for 2-3 hours
1 sopes de maiz
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp chives
1/2 tsp Avocado-Habanero Hot Sauces Lucito
1/2 tsp cream
1/2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 turkey breast oven-roasted
1.5 tbsp mozzarella cheese
Salt & Pepper
1. Pan frying sautéing olive & sopes.
2. Prep bowl all the ingredients eggs, basil, chives, sauces and cream.
3. Whisp until smooth.
4. Put microwave oven 2 minutes.
5. Plate can be served sopes, eggs, mozzarella and turkey.
4 oz butter
5 cloves garlic
1 bread loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Garlic chopper.
3. Put microwave oven. In a small bowl over melt butter, garlic of microwave 1 minute.
4. Sliced bread is a loaf of bread.
5. Using a basting brush, brush generously with the butter mixture.
6. Put wrapping in aluminium foil.
7. Bake in the preheated oven approximately 15 minutes.
2 sweet potatoes
1/8 cup crème fraîche
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp chipotles sauces Lucito
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Place potatoes pricking the potato with a fork allows steam to escape during the cooking process.
2. Put microwave oven. Place potatoes on large baking sheet the potato, bake until soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Put wrapping in aluminium foil potatoes.
3. Meanwhile, combite maple, crème fraîche, chipotles sauces, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl. Whisp until smooth.
4. When potatoes are tender, remove from oven, slice in 1/5 skin. Bake their potatoes and then scoop out the interior, leaving the skin as a shell.
5. This mixture is then spooned back into the skin shells and they are replaced in the oven to warm through.