#iGourmand #Lucito #Normita #Food #Recipe #Dessert #FruitCake #Consultant
Fruit cake made with soaked unsweetened dried fruit. A festive, flavorful, and moist fruit cake to enjoy all holiday season. This family recipe will make you a fruit cake convert. A traditional moist fruit cake made with brandy soaked dried fruit, and candied ginger. The best fruit cake recipe you’ll ever make. It turns cynics into converts. This fruit cake recipe yields two loaves cakes.
1/4 cup Dried Peaches
1/4 cup Dried Apricots
1/4 cup Dried Pears
1/4 cup Dried Dark Raisins
1/4 cup Dried Candied Ginger
1/4 cup Dried Dried Fig
1/4 cup Dried Cherry
3/4 cup Walnuts
1 cup Brandy
2 cup Flour
1 tbsp Baking Powder
1 tbsp Baking Soda
2 tbsp Nutmeg
2 tbsp Cinnamon
2 tbsp Ginger
3/4 cup Olive Extra Virgin Oil
2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
2 tbsp Honey
2 Apple Sauce
6 Maraschino Cherry
Syringe 1 ml
- 1. Chopped Dried Fruits
- 2. In a bowl, stir together the fruits, walnuts, and brandy.
- 3. Cover and let soak for at least 4 hours or up to 24 hours, stirring a few times during the soak.
- 4. Aluminum foil two loaves cakes.
- 5. Preheat the oven to 300F.
- 6. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, spice, baking powder. Set aside.
- 7. In a bowl, whisk together the olive extra virgin oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup, honey, apple sauce, eggs. Set aside.
- 8. Bowl olive and dried fruits, whisk together.
- 9. Bowl olive, dried fruits, and flour, whisk together.
- 10. Divide the batter evenly among the two baking pans.
- 11. Bake for 2 hours or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 12. Let the cakes cool in the pan for 10 minutes.
- 13. Run a knife around the cake to release it from the edges.
- 14. Remove and place them on a cooling rack.
- 15. Aluminum foil two loaves cakes.
- 15. Generously syringe of the cakes with brandy.
- 16. Maraschino Cherry.
- 17. Aluminum foil for wrapping fruit cake.
- 18. Store the cakes for up to 8 weeks.
Leave a Reply