Post on ingredients used in cooking
1 pounds soybean meal
1 onions red chopped
2 carrots chopped
3 celery chopped
3/4 pound mushrooms chopped
1 sweet yellow pepper chopped
5 medium cans tomatoes crushes
1 larges cans whole peeled tomatoes
6 chile de arbol
3 tbs dried sweet basil
3 tbs dried oregano
3 tbs dried chive
2 tbs dried mustard
2 tbs dried lemon & pepper salt
2 tbs dried cilantro leaves
1 tbs white pepper
4 garlic minced fine
1/4 cup olive oil extra-virgin
1. Chopped & vegetables
2. Cooks soybean meal & olives oil
3. Melt onions & garlics
4. Put ingredient in larges pot
5. Cook very low simmer open for 2-3 hours
1 sopes de maiz
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp chives
1/2 tsp Avocado-Habanero Hot Sauces Lucito
1/2 tsp cream
1/2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
2 turkey breast oven-roasted
1.5 tbsp mozzarella cheese
Salt & Pepper
1. Pan frying sautéing olive & sopes.
2. Prep bowl all the ingredients eggs, basil, chives, sauces and cream.
3. Whisp until smooth.
4. Put microwave oven 2 minutes.
5. Plate can be served sopes, eggs, mozzarella and turkey.
4 oz butter
5 cloves garlic
1 bread loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Garlic chopper.
3. Put microwave oven. In a small bowl over melt butter, garlic of microwave 1 minute.
4. Sliced bread is a loaf of bread.
5. Using a basting brush, brush generously with the butter mixture.
6. Put wrapping in aluminium foil.
7. Bake in the preheated oven approximately 15 minutes.
2 sweet potatoes
1/8 cup crème fraîche
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp chipotles sauces Lucito
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Place potatoes pricking the potato with a fork allows steam to escape during the cooking process.
2. Put microwave oven. Place potatoes on large baking sheet the potato, bake until soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Put wrapping in aluminium foil potatoes.
3. Meanwhile, combite maple, crème fraîche, chipotles sauces, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl. Whisp until smooth.
4. When potatoes are tender, remove from oven, slice in 1/5 skin. Bake their potatoes and then scoop out the interior, leaving the skin as a shell.
5. This mixture is then spooned back into the skin shells and they are replaced in the oven to warm through.
New Year 2018
9 giant shrimp
3 cloves garlic
1 sweet potato
1. Zucchinis 4 cut lengthwise.
2. Sweet potato cut rounds of thickness.
3. Garlic chopped.
4. Giant shrimp towels.
5. Sweet potato, olive oil fried skillet.
6. Zucchini, olive oil fried skillet.
7. Giant shrimp, olive oil fried wok.
|Ratios for Selected Foods|
|1 stick||4 oz = 113 grams||8 tbs||1/2 cup|
|4 sticks||16 oz = 452 grams||32 tbs||2 cups|
|1 lemon||1 to 3 tbs juice, 1 to 1? tsp grated zest|
|4 large lemons||1 cup juice||1/4 cup grated zest|
|1 oz||1/4 cup grated = 40 grams|
|6 oz chips||1 cup chips = 160 grams|
|cocoa powder||1 cup = 115 grams|
|Half and Half||1/2 Milk 1/2 Cream||10.5-18% Butterfat|
|Light Cream||18% Butterfat|
|Light Whipping Cream||26-30% Butterfat|
|Heavy cream||Whipping Cream||36% or More Butterfat|
|Double Cream||Extra-Thick Double Cream,|
Clotted or Devonshire
1 diced onion
2 tbs dried sweet basil
2 tbs dried chives
4 oz mushrooms sliced
4 eggs, lighty beaten
1 cups half and half
6 oz Smoked Atlantic Nova Salmon
3 oz Baby Swiss
3 oz sharp cheddar
3 oz extra shard cheddar
1 unbaked 9 inch pie crust
salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, half and half, salt, pepper, basil, chives, onion, salmon and cheese.
3. Pour mixture into pastry shell.
4. Bake 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Reduce heat to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C), and bake an additional 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean. Allow quiche to sit 10 minutes before cutting into wedges.