Stories about eating and nice meals
4 oz butter
5 cloves garlic
1 bread loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. Garlic chopper.
3. Put microwave oven. In a small bowl over melt butter, garlic of microwave 1 minute.
4. Sliced bread is a loaf of bread.
5. Using a basting brush, brush generously with the butter mixture.
6. Put wrapping in aluminium foil.
7. Bake in the preheated oven approximately 15 minutes.
Lucito & Kurtito – San Francisco – November 2016
* The “classic” commercial design
* Hot drop forged construction for high durability, strength and weight
* Carbon, no-stain steel is stain resistant
* Hand honed, precision cutting edge
* Triple riveted, classic design handles are durable, comfortable, and unbreakable.
* Full bolster provides weight and ensures safety
* Fully visible tang for proper balance
* Satin finished blade
* Lifetime warranty against defects in material and/or craftsmanship
2 sweet potatoes
1/8 cup crème fraîche
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp chipotles sauces Lucito
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Place potatoes pricking the potato with a fork allows steam to escape during the cooking process.
2. Put microwave oven. Place potatoes on large baking sheet the potato, bake until soft, 7 to 10 minutes.
3. Put wrapping in aluminium foil potatoes.
3. Meanwhile, combite maple, crème fraîche, chipotles sauces, cinnamon and salt in a small bowl. Whisp until smooth.
4. When potatoes are tender, remove from oven, slice in 1/5 skin. Bake their potatoes and then scoop out the interior, leaving the skin as a shell.
5. This mixture is then spooned back into the skin shells and they are replaced in the oven to warm through.
New Year 2018
9 giant shrimp
3 cloves garlic
1 sweet potato
1. Zucchinis 4 cut lengthwise.
2. Sweet potato cut rounds of thickness.
3. Garlic chopped.
4. Giant shrimp towels.
5. Sweet potato, olive oil fried skillet.
6. Zucchini, olive oil fried skillet.
7. Giant shrimp, olive oil fried wok.
|Oven Temperature Conversions|
|275F||140C||Gas Mark 1 – Cool|
|300F||150C||Gas Mark 2|
|325F||165C||Gas Mark 3 - Very Moderate|
|350F||180C||Gas Mark 4 – Moderate|
|375F||190C||Gas Mark 5|
|400F||200C||Gas Mark 6 - Moderately Hot|
|425F||220C||Gas Mark 7 - Hot|
|450F||230C||Gas Mark 9|
|475F||240C||Gas Mark 10 - Very Hot|
Lee Valley: EV149
The broad, flat side of these bowls makes collecting ingredients directly from a cutting board a snap. The bevelled edge rests flush on the cutting board to ensure ingredients go into the bowl, not under the lip, and you can use one of the corners as a pouring spout.
Comes as a set of three nesting bowls (1/2 cup, 1 cup and 2 cups) with Imperial and metric graduations marked on the inside. Made of hard ABS plastic, they are BPA free and dishwasher safe in the top rack. Not microwaveable. A practical improvement over regular prep bowls.